Architect PROJECT LEADER Dutch speaker
MVRDV is always looking for the Project Leader with building execution knowledge and experience on construction sites in the Netherlands. The experienced project leader is someone with an affinity for contemporary architecture and loads of experience with complex projects: work on concept phases, design elaboration, tendering, execution, technical phases, and delivery. Does this sound like you? Use our open application to apply and recruiters will make sure to check your CV and portfolio as soon as there is an open position.
This is us
MVRDV is a global operating firm with a team of more than 300 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. Founded in 1993, the MVRDV headquarters are based in Rotterdam with subsidiaries in Shanghai, Berlin, and Paris.
- Between 4 to 7 Years’ of proven professional experience.
- Bilingual level in Dutch.
- At least prior experience as a project leader.
- Strong knowledge and experience in detailed design phase, tender and execution process.
- Ability to act as a contact person between MVRDV, client, co-architect, and contractors.
- Experience with completing and integrating tender packages.
- Review experience during detailed design, tender, and execution.
- Ambitious, a collaborative team player, and flexible.
- Strong Revit and Adobe skills are an asset.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- With EU working permit is a must.
- Passion for MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset.
- Willingness to travel.
- Attending design meetings with Clients and consultants.
- Reviewing and assessing consultant and contractor’s drawing and sample.
- You will do site visits according to the project schedule.
What we offer
Beyond the opportunity to work within a globally and ambitious company, here are a few benefits that we offer:
- An exciting, inspiring and international working environment.
- Competitive salary, considering your skills and personal value for the organization. The salary is determined by the collective agreement for staff employed in architecture (Architecten CAO).
- Personal development budget.
- Travel allowance for your home-office commutes.
- You automatically take part of the Architects Pension scheme when working for MVRDV.
- 30 paid holiday days based on a fulltime employment of 40 working hours per week.
- Regular excursions, parties and corporate activities such as sports.
- A healthy lunch in our office.
- We contribute to your sports subscription at OneFit.
- A great office location in the center of Rotterdam near the train station.
We’d love for you to join us!
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV and portfolio preferably as a PDF no larger than 5MB. If you do not fill in the application form, we cannot consider your application.