Due to an expanding portfolio and growth of the company, MVRDV has a continuous vacancy for Interior Designers with a strong affiliation to the architectural and urban context. The position is based at MVRDV’s office in Rotterdam. Use our open application to apply and recruiters will make sure to check your CV and portfolio as soon as there is an open position.
This is us
MVRDV is a global operating firm with a team of more than 300 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. Founded in 1993, the MVRDV headquarters are based in Rotterdam with subsidiaries in Shanghai, Berlin, and Paris.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in relevant positions.
- A degree in a relevant field of study: Interior architect or Architect with interior affinity.
- Strong knowledge and experience in materialization and detailing.
- Experience with working on commercial and/or public buildings.
- Excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Ability to act as a contact person with producers and suppliers.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and Dutch fluency .
- Experience with AutoCad, Revit and Rhino is an asset.
- Knowledge of MVRDV’s work, theory and methodology is an asset.
What we offer
Beyond the opportunity to work within a globally and ambitious company, here are a few benefits that we offer:
- An exciting, inspiring and international working environment.
- Competitive salary, considering your skills and personal value for the organization. The salary is determined by the collective agreement for staff employed in architecture (Architecten CAO).
- Personal development budget.
- Travel allowance for your home-office commutes.
- You automatically take part of the Architects Pension scheme when working for MVRDV.
- 30 paid holiday days based on a fulltime employment of 40 working hours per week.
- Regular excursions, parties and corporate activities such as sports.
- A healthy lunch in our office.
- We contribute to your sports subscription at OneFit.
- A great office location in the center of Rotterdam near the train station.
We’d love for you to join us!
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV and portfolio preferably as a PDF no larger than 5MB. If you do not fill in the application form, we cannot consider your application.